Open Position - Audio/Visual Support Intern
Title: Audio/Visual Support Intern
Department: Audio/Visual Services
Reports To: Audio/Visual Services Coordinator
Status: Full-time, seasonal
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Provides technical and logistical support to the Audio/Visual department staff.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mounting speakers.
- Placing TV's, DVD players and VCRs in correct locations.
- Cleaning out A/V cabinets.
- Installing P.A. systems on site.
- Wiring A/V components together.
- Operating equipment during live events.
- Assisting during press conferences.
- Video duplication work.
- Delivering retail and internal videos.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of A/V equipment, including but not limited to HD High Definition, Digi-BetaCam, BetaCamSP cameras and decks, audio equipment, and both linear and non-linear editing systems (Avid Media Composer 1000/Apple Final Cut Pro 4/HD)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please direct any employment questions to email@example.com.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer