Open Position - Marketing Coordinator
Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Manager, Marketing Services
Status: Full-time, exempt
Location: Oshkosh, WI
This position provides marketing strategy development and tactical implementation for EAA's programs and services. Working in conjunction with a Marketing Associate, this position is expected to assist, coordinate and implement EAA's integrated marketing efforts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Marketing Associate in managing complex marketing projects with skill, professionalism and expertise.
- Meet with internal team and program managers to assist in identifying program and product needs/solutions.
- Research, analyze and synthesize data for recommendations, plans and proposals.
- Brainstorm ideas, educate team members and solve problems.
- Give creative direction for online and print materials and/or campaigns.
- Provide public/media relations: pitch stories, create newsworthy events and build media relationships.
- Apply principled and disciplined marketing processes to ensure data capture and analysis.
- Write copy for and edit print and online ads, emails, and marketing collateral, including, but not limited to, posters, brochures and postcards.
- Collaborate with Digital Media to develop social media and website strategy for programs and projects.
- Develop project plans with tactics and timelines based on goals and objectives of the product or program being marketed.
- Embrace and support the EAA mission and perform safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Business, Marketing and 1+ year related experience
- Results-oriented team player with the ability to collaborate with team members to produce the greatest return on investment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; must have credibility, good judgment, honesty and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to understand, learn and use changing technologies
- Effective skills in time management, budgeting and program management
- Ability to generate and deliver persuasive and clear verbal and written communications
- Initiative to solve problems with energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to thrive under pressure and deliver communications within tight deadlines
Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please direct any employment questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer