Open Position - Photo/Video Intern
Title: Photo/Video Intern
Department: Visual Properties
Reports To: Visual Properties Administrator
Status: Part-time, non-exempt
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Responsible for providing photo and video assistance on a variety of projects, including those for marketing, publications and merchandise.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Photographic and videography duties include assignments for marketing materials, publications, events, magazines, catalogs, the web and other uses.
- File photo and video assets in proper databases and enter metadata for future retrieval.
- Embraces and supports the EAA mission and performs safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of photo and video editing software, including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier and PhotoShop.
- Basic photo and video camera operation.
- High-quality digital file organization skills.
- Ability to work well with a creative team.
Ability to represent EAA in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
Ability to maintain a cooperative work environment and accept direction.
Ability to organize priorities into effective and attainable goals, conduct work tasks with little supervision, under deadlines and work independently as required.
Strong organizational skills.
Show Adaptability: Works effectively in situations involving ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change; demonstrates resilience and composure in trying circumstances; deals constructively with mistakes and setbacks; copes effectively with stress and pressure.
Show Drive and Initiative: Sets challenging goals and puts a top priority on getting results; conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists in the face of obstacles; demonstrates initiative and sets high personal standards of performance; maintains a consistent, high level of productivity; is committed to the organization
Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please direct any employment questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer