Open Position - Print/Mail Intern
Title: Print/Mail Intern
Reports To: Manager, Print/Mail Center
Status: Full-time, seasonal
Location: Oshkosh, WI
This position performs duties of processing print and mail orders, maintaining accurate records and distributing printed materials throughout the grounds during the AirVenture Convention. Works under general supervision and provides clerical and administrative support to the department. Some weekends will be required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain job jackets for printing/mailing projects
- Save files and maintain accurate records for printing/mailing projects
- Format and print labels and personalized letters
- Set up and print internal print projects using laser, ink-jet, and copy equipment
- Operate folding, collating, binding, cutting, and labeling equipment
- Prepare outgoing mail including hand inserting, labeling, sorting, sealing and tabbing
- Assist with deliveries to Post Office and outgoing shipping
- Distribution of printed materials throughout the grounds during the AirVenture Convention
- Embraces and supports the EAA mission and performs safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Student pursuing a degree Marketing, Print Management, or related field.
- Ability to perform frequent manual labor, lift up to 40 lbs., standing or sitting for extended periods of time, bending, twisting, pushing, and pulling.
- Proficient with PC operation and knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Forklift certification would be a benefit
- MS Access and Publisher proficiency is preferred.
Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please direct any employment questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer