Open Position - Computer Technician Intern
Title: Computer Technician Intern
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Director, Information Technology
Status: Full-time, seasonal
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Provide assistance to the Information Technology Department in deploying, maintaining and tear down of IT operations during our annual convention EAA AirVenture Oshkosh.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the site delivery, unloading, set-up and take-down of PC systems (e.g., monitor, mouse, keyboard, system, and other peripherals) throughout the convention grounds.
- Install, configure, or test software (e.g., admission system).
- Embraces and supports the EAA mission and performs safe practices in the workplace and aviation environment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic understanding of PC computer hardware / software.
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows related systems is required
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
- Positive attitude with a customer service focus.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, reach, squat and stand for long periods of time in order to lift/handle computers for delivery to/from specific sites.
- Work involves being in an outdoor environment in varying weather conditions.
- Knowledge of MS Office software.
- Listen Attentively
- Make Sound Decisions
- Manage Execution
- Show Adaptability
- Show Drive and Initiative
Typical office setting. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please direct any employment questions to email@example.com.
You also may mail your application, resume, and cover letter to our office:
Experimental Aircraft Association
P.O. Box 3086
Oshkosh, WI 54903-3086
Equal Opportunity Employer