Group Camping Now Available at Camp Scholler
January 24, 2012 – Looking for a way to secure a dedicated camping area at EAA AirVenture for your chapter? EAA has established an official long-term, dedicated group camping policy that is available to all EAA members and chapters at Camp Scholler.
The Agreement for Group Camping Area in Camp Scholler describes the provisions of the policy and what is required to keep the agreement in effect.
Highlights of the policy are:
- A dedicated contiguous camping area, located south of Lindbergh Ave. and west of Forest Home Ave, that you and your group can count on year after year. (Hookup and Handicap sites are not eligible.)
- EAA personnel will mark and hold your area prior to the opening day of Camp Scholler
- The ability to expand or contract the number of sites from year to year (minimum of 20 sites)
- No long-term cost commitment; agreement simply kept in force through notification and timely payment
- Ability to negotiate additional amenities (i.e. on-site storage)
This policy maintains the equity across all of our camping members and provides convenience and dependability to large groups.
Submit your group's inquiry along with the signed agreement to email@example.com.