EAA Logos For Websites, Newsletters Or Other Promotional Materials
EAA Chapters are entitled to use the EAA Name and EAA Logo in conjunction with printed materials, such as Chapter newsletters, business cards, posters, brochures, and other Chapter printed promotional materials for non-commercial use. The EAA Name and EAA Logo are registered and protected for the benefit of the entire EAA membership, and it is absolutely necessary that all EAA Chapters follow these usage rules on printed materials to help protect the EAA Name & EAA Logo.
Usage Rules For EAA Logos
- All logos must be shown with the ® symbol (indicating a registered trademarked logo)
- When the EAA logo appears on a dark background it should be reversed out to white.
- When the EAA logo is less than 1", do not include the tagline.
- Changing a color is a logo is not permitted.
- Moving, subtracting and adding elements or text (including to the white space around the logo) is not permitted. There must be a white space left clear around the logo. The space on all sides of the logo must be equal to the height of the "A" in the EAA logo.
- The elements of all logos can not be split apart. The elements of the EAA Logo, the swoosh and the text EAA, can not be used separately. When using the words EAA, without the swoosh, it must be in a type style consistent with the text the EAA name is being used with.
- The logo must not be used in a sentence.
THESE USAGE RULES APPLY ONLY TO NON-COMMERCIAL PRINTED INFORMATIVE MATERIALS.