Top Ten Items To Include On Your Chapter Website
- Location and Chapter Identification
- Include the city and state in which your chapter is located.
- The name of your Chapter with identification of your Division and Chapter number
Officer List and Contact Information
- Be specific and include meeting day, time and location.
Current and Past Newsletters
How to join your local Chapter and EAA national
Calendar of Events
Chapter Overview, Photos and Logos
- How does someone get hold of your Chapter if they have questions? While an e-mail address is helpful there should also be at least one phone number that can be used as well.
- This is your opportunity to give a short narrative about your Chapter, what EAA is and convey the spirit of your Chapter. It is good to see the EAA logo on your website so that they can make the connection of your local Chapter as part of the EAA Chapter family. Photos give a nice visual representation of your activities and can help relay the message of the FUN you have within your Chapter.
- EAA, Sport Pilot, Young Eagles, AirVenture, etc.
- Local Airport
- Weather sites
- Local businesses
- Overview of the program
- Contact Information for Coordinator
- Next Rally
- Link to YE website for more information