It’s nice to feel wanted, and those flying to and from AirVenture are certainly that. View a list of facilities that are providing special offers to traveling EAAers on their flights to Oshkosh.
Are you an FBO or airport manager and have a special offer you’d like to share with the thousands of pilots heading to Oshkosh? Please e-mail your brief entry to firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to the list. Include your FBO name, airport name, airport code, city and state, and a brief description outlining your special offers and facility amenities.
See below for Oshkosh FBO discount special offers. Check out additional Globalair.com Oshkosh Fuel Specials.
Humphrey Aircraft Services:
located on the water downtown Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. 100 LL fuel at the dock, convenient customs clearances, maintenance services www.humphreyaircraft.com
; Phone: 705-759-2074. Call ahead to arrange for after hours fuel service!
Central Illinois, KDEC (Decatur Airport) Decatur, Illinois - Gaitros Aviation has all the amenities you will need for a quick turn or a day stay. Located in Central Illinois, KDEC (Decatur Airport) is the perfect all in one stop on the way to AirVenture 2016. Offering $0.50 off per gallon on 100LL & JETA with the mention of AirVenture 2016! No landing or tie-down fees! Ramp fee and 1st night overnight parking fee waived with fuel purchase. Hangar rental also available. Decatur offers plenty of lodging, restaurants, and entertainment nearby! The Main Hangar Restaurant located ON FIELD offering 10% off meal purchase coupons with fuel purchase! Check out their wide menu variety at mainhangarrestaurant.net. Gaitros Aviation is also offering complimentary refreshments, quick and friendly service, and plenty of space to stretch your legs or put them up! Additional amenities include WSI, internet access with printing capability, and wifi. Courtesy car available for use! Visit www.gaitrosaviation.com for more information on what Decatur, IL has to offer.
Lake in the Hills Airport (3CK), Lake in the Hills, Illinois - situated 123 miles southeast Oshkosh and 25 miles northwest of Chicago O’Hare, is McHenry County’s only public use airport offering discounts to aircraft traveling to and from Oshkosh Airventure. A convenient stop for pilots traveling around the Chicago class B airspace, 3CK offers all guests free coffee and cash vending machines in our *NEW*pilot lounge along with wifi access and daily use of our two courtesy cars. This year, all pilots heading to and from Oshkosh will receive full service fuel at the self service price (a $.37 discount) between July 22 and July 31 if they mention they are traveling to or from Airventure. The Airport office is open 0800-1700 seven days a week. Other amenities include:
- Ramp space or tiedowns available for $9/night (bring your own rope)
- Overnight hangar space available with prior arrangement
- Aircraft maintenance on the field (815) 459-4858
- Avionics repair on the field (815) 459-0446
- Numerous restaurants within 2 miles of airport
Visit www.lith.org/airport for more information or contact Mike Peranich, Airport Manager at 815-479-7960.
Great River Aviation, Quincy, Illinois (KUIN): 269 NM Southwest of KOSH. We are open from 5:30 AM - 10:00 PM 7 days a week. Current 2016 Oshkosh specials are valid from July 20 - August 3, 2016.
- 30 cents per gallon discount on 100LL $ Jet A
- Quickturn service available.
- Free hot dogs, chips, and drinks.
- Free coffee and wireless internet available.
- Very comfortable pilot lounge area.
- $25/night hangar for small 2-4 place single engine aircraft. Inquire about larger aircraft.
- Plenty of tie downs and hangar space available.
- The Quincy Regional Airport has 3 large runways.
- Non-Towered Airport
- Aircraft maintenance will be available M-F, 8-5.
- Free hotel shuttles.
- Rental cars available.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contact us at (217) 885-3353 or visit us at www.greatriveraviation.com. We look forward to helping you out with any needs that you may have. Fly safe and Happy Landings!
Pekin Municipal Airport (C15), Pekin Illinois - 215 NM SSW of KOSH. Self-Serve 24/7 – Terminal Access 24/7 - .20 cent gallon discount off of published price on 100LL and JET A for EAA Airventure 2016
Special valid from July 22 - August 31
- Courtesy van and rental cars available
- Free coffee and wireless internet available
- Dining within 2 miles
- Hotels within 6 miles
- Plenty of tie downs – hangar space limited
- Non-towered airport outside of controlled airspace
- Aircraft maintenance will be available M-F, 8-5
- If you have any questions contact Manager at 309.221.0076 or email@example.com
LaPorte Municipal Airport, Indiana – KPPO: Located approximately 160 NM from Oshkosh - a perfect last stop to fill up. We now carry Swift 94 MON fuel - a better alternative for MoGas. Available 24/7 self serve, we'll have it discounted .15 from July 23 - July 31. For details, go to: swiftfuels.com
Our full serve 100LL will also be discounted .15 for pilots travelling to and from Oshkosh. Food, food, and more food - breakfast, lunch, and dinner beginning Monday, July 25 through Sunday, July 31. Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm; Sat & Sun 8 am - 5 pm.
Madison Municipal Airport, Madison, Indiana (KIMS) - After hours: Brent Spry, Manager 812 599-4135 We are offering a .40 per gallon discount off of the pump price on 100LL for travelers to and from Airventure. Current pump price is 3.76. (Check current publications for any possible price variation) Note: Discount applies during attended hours of 0800-1800 local. See attendant before pumping as a special card must be swiped at the pump and you will pay inside. Just tell the attendant you are going to or from Airventure/Oshkosh.
For Jet A we offer special pricing over 500 gallons and an additional break over 1000 gallons. Current pump price 3.45 (check current publications for any possible price variation) -Fuel is self-serve 24/7 with assistance available during normal operating hours of 0800-1800 local.
(After hours’ assistance available, however a call out fee may apply) -Free courtesy car on "first come, first serve" basis.
- Variety of dining available.... pretty much everything is nearby in Madison!
- Historic, scenic downtown on the Ohio River -Local lodging available.(Free tie down)
- Hangar available as space permits
Phone Number: 812 273-1914
Hope to see you soon! Safe travels!
Porter County Regional Airport, Valparaiso, Indiana (VPZ): Conveniently located 15 miles from the southern tip of Lake Michigan, and 165 miles from Oshkosh, offers pilots flying to and from AirVenture a 15 cent per gallon discount on Full Service Avgas, and a 20 cent per gallon discount on Self Service Avgas, both from the airport's posted Full Service price, free overnight parking, and courtesy transportation to area lodging. In addition, EAA Chapter 104 will again be sponsoring its "Food & Fuel" fund raiser, offering brats, burgers, hot dogs, fruit, chips and beverages from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Food will be available (weather permitting) July 22nd through July 24th, 2016. The special airport services and fuel discount will be available July 22nd through August 1st, 2016. For more information, visit our website at www.vpz.org , or call the airport at 800-462-6508.
Smith Field Airport - Fort Wayne, Indiana: is offering .50 cents a gallon discount on Full Serve Transactions (0700-2100 dly) here. Offer is good from July 23rd thru August 2nd. Limit two per tail number (there and back) and must present ticket prior to service. I have already put this information on global air, and wasn’t sure if that was the only source you guys were using.
Dubuque Jet Center, Dubuque, Iowa (KDBQ): 134 nautical miles SW of OSH, open 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Oshkosh specials from July 20-Aug 03, 2016
- 50 cents per gallon discount on self-serve 100LL- a bathroom is located near the self fueler
- 30 cents per gallon discount on full-serve 100LL & Jet A
- Free coffee and wireless internet,
- Comfortable lounge areas, WSI weather
- Tie downs & hangar space available
- Aircraft maintenance and repair facility
- Discounts on car rentals & local hotels with free shuttle
- Visitors to Dubuque enjoy casinos, greyhound racing, river cruises, and fine restaurants
On July 20 - 24, the North American Trainer Association T-6s will be here. Stop in to admire their aircraft, take a tour of the flight line and say hi to our NATA friends. Our website is FlyDBQ.com. call us at 563-589-4136 or our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. Unicom 122.95 Tower 119.5 Ground 121.8
London-Corbin Airport, London, Kentucky (KLOZ): We are open from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday thru Friday & 8:00 a.m. -8:00 pm Sat and Sun. Current 2016 Oshkosh specials are valid from July 21st - August 3rd, 2016.
- 50 cents per gallon discount on 100LL & Jet A from the posted full service price and WE PUMP IT!
- Quick turn service available.
- Free coffee and wireless internet available.
- Very comfortable pilot lounge area.
- Hangar space is available for overnights.
- Plenty of tie downs with no fees.
- The London Corbin Airport has 1 large runway with ILS and PCL on 123.00 Unicom.
- Non-Towered Airport with a Restaurant on the field or a courtesy car is available.
- Aircraft maintenance will be available M-F, 8-5.
- Many motels are available close by.
- Rental cars available by pre-request.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contact us at (606) 878-9100. We look forward to helping you out with any needs that you may have. Fly safe and Happy Landings!
6i2 Lebanon Springfield Airport - Springfield, Kentucky: Fuel up in more ways than one on the way to AirVenture with a Fly-In breakfast on Saturday, July 23rd beginning at 8:30am!
Got some time and looking for a fun layover experience? Contact the airport staff to arrange a bourbon tour or recommendation a local restaurant for a delicious home style Kentucky meal. If you're staying overnight, bring back your receipt from a local restaurant or hotel and you're tie-down fee will be waived!
All week the airport staff will be operating extended hours for pilots transitioning through the area and will have fun giveaways you can register to win.
If you want to extend the fun from AirVenture on your way home, there is plenty of room for aircraft camping. The airport facilities include free showers, free WiFI, and free hot coffee every morning!
Executive Air Transport, Inc. Muskegon, Michigan (KMKG) - STOP BY EXECUTIVE AIR TRANSPORT ON YOUR WAY TO AND FROM EAA AIRVENTURE OSHKOSH 2016! When you purchase fuel, you can spin the Oshkosh Prize Wheel! Spin to win fuel discounts and fun prizes.
Executive Air Transport, Inc. is proud to offer the following services:
- Full FBO services with 100 LL and Jet A Fuel.
- Open 7 days/week from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and available 24 hours.
- Comprehensive maintenance department
- Authorized Cirrus, Piper, & Cub Crafters Service Center
- Free wireless internet
- Flight planning room with WSI weather computer
- Courtesy car
- Pilot’s lounge
- Rental cars
- Hangar space and tie downs
- NO Landing Fees for Oshkosh travelers! Don’t forget when you buy fuel, you can Spin to Win!
Muskegon has a lot to offer including The Brownstone Restaurant on the field and nice hotels, many restaurants, and shopping within 5 minutes of the airport. Wonderful beaches within 10-15 minutes.
Michigan’s Adventure Amusement Park and Water Park are within 20 minutes www.miadventure.com (fun for the whole family!) There are also many beautiful State Parks for camping in our area www.michigan.org/muskegon. We are the last fuel stop before crossing Lake Michigan when traveling from the east.
We can be reached anytime at 888-844-2359 or visit us on the web at www.ea-transport.com. Our Unicom Frequency is 122.95. Our staff looks forward to assisting you with your travel needs and making your Oshkosh experience a great one!
Kirsch Municipal Airport (KIRS) - Sturgis, Michigan: offering a $0.40 fuel discount on 100LL the week of Oshkosh Airventure starting at noon on Friday, July 22nd through Sunday, July 31st. Kirsch Municipal offers 24-7 fuel service as well as 24-7 access to the restrooms, computer with WSI, and internet at the terminal building (use the “Michigan Code” on the keypad after hours). No landing fees!
L & L Aviation - Sidney Municipal Airport- Sidney, Nebraska 69162 (KSNY)- We are the 2015 Airport of the Year. We offer a new terminal building with clean bathroom facilities, including a shower. An exceptional 6,600 ft. concrete runway or 4,700 ft. grass runway await your arrival. We are in close proximity to restaurants and hotels and have a courtesy car available. We can also have a shuttle take you the Flagship Cabela's Retail Store.
For anyone traveling to or from the EAA Airventure Event we will be offering:
- Discounted overnight hanger rental
- Free food and drinks
- .10 discount on full service Jet and 100LL fuel
- A primitive tent camping area will be available with access to facilities
These offers will be valid July 25-31, 2016
Fly High Lexington – Davidson County Airport KEXX - Lexington, North Carolina: Located halfway between Greensboro (KGSO) and Charlotte-Douglas (KCLT), Fly High Lexington at KEXX welcomes all pilots travelling to AirVenture 2016! All specials valid: July 22 – August 2, just mention you’re flying to Oshkosh!
Fly High Lexington is pleased to offer:
- $0.10 off per gallon of our already competitive 100LL and Jet-A prices.
- Greater discounts available for higher quantity uplift.
- “No fees with fuel”
- 24 hour self-serve 100LL available
- Free overnight Tie-Down with fuel purchase
- Free overnight Hangar with fuel purchase (upon availability)
- Crew cars
- Rental cars
- Pilot lounge with shower
- Close to world famous Lexington Style BBQ!
Foothills Regional Airport (KMRN), conveniently located 50NM north of Charlotte, North Carolina (KCLT)
: offers Oshkosh travelers 25-cents/gallon fuel discounts and fresh and hot meals. Visit, www.FoothillsAirport.com
Bismarck Aero Center, Bismarck Municipal Airport (KBIS) - Bismarck, North Dakota: Welcome to Bismarck, ND. Stop by Bismarck Aero Center on your way to Oshkosh this year. We are open 24/7 and provide complimentary crew cars and a relaxing sleep room for those longer or over-night stays. Ask for our “Oshkosh Discount” to receive a great discount on your 100LL needs. Go to www.Bismarckaero.com or call us at 701.223.4754 for more information. Come experience our #1 Customer Service in KBIS!
Toledo Express Airport (KTOL), GRAND AIRE FBO: Swanton, Ohio: North West Ohio, on the airfield we are located in-between Bravo 11 and 13 on the NW corner of KTOL. NO RAMP FEES, 40 cents off of posted fuel prices. We are open 24-7-365! Stop by, complementary coffee, water, and popcorn.
122.875 / 419-861-6700
Youngstown Warren Regional Airport, Ohio (YNG) - Conveniently located midway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, the Winner Aviation facility is based at the Youngstown Warren Regional Airport (YNG) just north of Youngstown, Ohio. Enjoy the following features and discounts when you fly in to Winner Aviation.
Specials during the week of Oshkosh:
$0.50 discount on the posted retail price of 100LL and Jet A Fuel for anyone who mentions they are flying to and from 2016 EAA AirVenture
Regular Services include:
- 9,000-foot runway
- Air Traffic Control Tower
- Inexpensive AvGas
- Crew car available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Aircraft and maintenance facility available on-site
- Flight planning room
- Fresh coffee
- Complimentary snacks and drinks
- Fresh-baked cookies
- Pilots’ lounge
Chan Gurney Airport (KYKN), Yankton, South Dakota: A great place to stop on your way to and from Oshkosh. 390NM west/southwest of OSH. Yankton EAA Chapter 1029 and the Yankton Regional Aviation Association are sponsoring FREE FOOD AND DRINKS from Friday, July 22 through /Sunday, July 31 for flyers.
Avgas will be $4.00 / gallon from July 22 through August 1. We have 24-hour charge card fuel for Avgas and JetA, 24-hour restrooms, Internet computer / printer, WiFi, cable TV, shower in “crash building” next to terminal (bring your own towel & soap), “on-airport” camping allowed, 6 tie-downs in front of the terminal (2 in the grass) and 3 more north of the barrel hangar (NO TIE DOWN FEES), ramp space for large aircraft (i.e., DC-3s), and two crew cars. Local hotels include Kelly Inn Best Western (shuttle) 605-665-2900; Holiday Inn Express (605-665-3177); Econ Lodge (605-689-3400). Airport phone 605-661-9223 (Mike Roinstad, Airport Supervisor).
Corporate Flight Management- Cleveland Regional Jetport KRZR- Cleveland, Tennessee: Unicom 122.70
Phone: 423-472-4343 Email: email@example.com
If you are heading up from the South, consider us a great fuel stop on your way to Oshkosh. We are a brand new airport with a 5500-foot runway and all concrete surface. We are currently offering a fuel special at $3.99 per gallon until the 15th of August and mention you are heading to Oshkosh and receive an even better rate! Named Tennessee Airport of the Year we offer several great amenities:
- Crew car
- 24 hour pilots lounge
- Snooze Rooms
- Large big screen TV’s (26 throughout the building)
- Meeting rooms
- Rental cars
- Local hotel special rates
- Full service and self-service 100LL as well as Jet A
- And many more
We have a beautiful “Chalet” like facility nestled at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and home of the Ocoee River where the 1996 Olympic White Water events were held. Come visit our impeccable airport, grab a free ice cold Coke, and relax a while.
Shelbyville Municipal Airport (KSYI), Shelbyville, Tennessee – Located 513NM directly south of KOSH in the heart of Tennessee, Bomar Field is your Middle Tennessee stop offering excellent customer service and fuel discounts to those traveling to and from Airventure. We are open from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, have an excellent 5,503ft runway, and provide full service fuel only.
- Avgas is currently $3.75
- JetA is currently $3.50
- 15 cents per gallon discount on 100LL for all Airventure travelers
- Discounts for bulk JetA purchases
- Quickturn Service
- Overnight tie downs and hangar space available
- Maintenance available Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Free coffee and popcorn to all customers
Feel free to contact us with any questions at (931) 684-1669. We look forward to seeing you and hope you have an amazing time at the Greatest Air Show in the World!
CB Jet Center, Ogden Airport, Ogden Utah (KOGD) - CB Jet Center at KOGD: We are on your way to Oshkosh from the West Coast. Stop in and receive 25 CPG discount on Full-Service JetA and 100LL retail prices. Open daily from 0700 – 2000 and afterhours service available by calling 801-621-0326.
- Shell Aeroclass rewards
- No landing fees
- Discounted/waived ramp fees with fuel purchase
- Free coffee, Ice, Water and daily fresh baked cookies
- Courtesy car
- Hertz & Enterprise available on site
Contact us at 801-621-0326 or firstname.lastname@example.org UNICOM 122.95. Mention you are traveling to or from Oshkosh to receive your discounted fuel price.
Wendover Airport, Wendover, Utah (ENV) - Headed to Oshkosh from the West Coast? Stop at Historic Wendover Airfield! Located on the Utah/Nevada border, we are ideally situated as a cross country fuel stop. Take advantage of a quick turn and tour our wonderful WWII museum or stay the night at one of the casino resorts. Save $$$ by booking online at www.wendoverfun.com! Long runways (8/26 10,000ft & 12/30 8,000ft) and plenty of parking. The crew at Wendover is happy to extend a 15 cent/gallon discount to anyone flying to or from Oshkosh July 18 - Aug 3. Just let us know your destination when purchasing your fuel. We’re here from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (after hours upon request) every day to assist you in your aviation travel needs. Call 435-665-2308 or 435-240-0000 for information or to request after hours fueling services.
Jet Air Group, Austin Straubel Int’l. Airport, Green Bay, WI (GRB): Stay with us in Green Bay. Oshkosh is an easy 50 mile drive down Highway 41. We are a full service FBO offering 100LL & Jet-A fuel, maintenance, avionics, rental cars, FBO negotiated hotel discounts, free high speed wireless internet, aeronautical charts, and comfortable pilot's lounge. Overnight hangar space and ramp tie-downs are also available. We are offering $.25/gallon 100LL discount for Oshkosh travelers; please ask for the AirVenture fuel discount. Discount available during normal business hours only. email@example.com; 920-494-2669; Unicom 122.95, ATIS 124.1; www.jetairgroup.com
Janesville Jet Center, Janesville, WI (KJVL) Located approx. 125 miles South of Oshkosh, the perfect stop on your way to AirVenture. We offer 100LL and Jet A fuel at very competitive prices. We will offer .15/gallon discount for full service 100LL (please mention travel to or from AirVenture) and we also have self-service on the field. Plenty of ramp space available, hangar space (if available), as well as maintenance on the field if needed. Enjoy a meal at The Cursing Stone Pub located within walking distance on a links golf course. Enjoy a complimentary fresh baked cookie, excellent customer service, and wireless internet. You can check out our Website at www.janesvillejetcenter.com.
KRRL (Merrill Municipal Airport), Wisconsin: Onsite plane camping (outdoors or indoors in our large new terminal bldg) pilot's lounge or great room by the fireplace -- kitchenette - indoor shower available. Group/Type Fly-In form ups for Group Flights Into Osh EAA AirVenture 2016 and/or Aerial Formation Practice - Prior To Osh. KRRL is a Non-Tower Uncontrolled ARPT with a Million Acres of sparsely populated "New Wood Territory" to the NW for practice.
- Fuel: $3.46 gallon 100ll avgas
- Fuel: $3.29-gallon jet-a
- Self-service fuel - and assisted fueling for high wings or amphibs up to 24 feet
- Courtesy car
- Special AmericInn Motel "pilot room rates" (lower than AAA and AARP
KRRL (Merrill, Wisconsin) is a friendly, helpful, grass roots airport with 5100' (rwy 25/07) with two gps lpv approaches and 3000' cross wind (rwy 16/34). Fuel, new terminal bldg, restrooms-- south of rwys 25/07. FBO, restrooms, tiedowns -- east of rwys 34/16. Park city aviation offers part 23 general airframe & engine maintenance and is a certified "rotax" repair shop/facility.
Contact: Park City aviation, Rich McCullough, owner and airport manager at 715-218-1078 or 715-536-2024.
Sweetwater Aviation in Rock Springs, Wyoming: We are located in gorgeous Southwestern Wyoming, open daily from 0430 – 2200 (after hours can be arranged) to serve all of your needs. Come park your aircraft in our historic 1920’s hangar once occupied by Amelia Earhart. Within a 30 minute drive of world class fishing on the Green River and within a 45 minute drive to Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area. See Wyoming Wild Horses on the scenic White Mountain Wild Horse Loop. Oshkosh 2016 Specials (July 15th – August 7th)
- Jet A+ $3.69/Gallon ($0.75 Discount) 100LL $3.99/Gallon ($1.00 Discount)
- 6 AvFuel AvTrip Points per Gallon (100LL & Jet A), 10 Points per Gallon on Top Offs
- Free Sweetwater Aviation water bottle on all top-offs!!!
- Large Apron with many Tiedowns (Please bring your own ropes)
- Hanger Space (Single: $20/night Twin: $30/night) First Come, First Serve
- Pitch your tent and feel free to camp the night in an indoor facility with Kitchenette, Restrooms, & Shower or Outdoors near your aircraft. (Campfires Prohibited due to risk of wildfire)
- Free Cookout (Hamburgers/Hot Dogs/Chips/Soda/Water) Just tell us on UNICOM you are hungry and we will fire up the grill!
- Free Coffee, Ice, & Water Everyday
- Free WiFi & DirectTV
- Courtesy Cars Available (First Come, First Serve, 2 Hour Limit)
- (3) Rental Car Agencies on the Field: Avis (307-362-5599), Hertz (307-382-3262), and National (307-382-0641)
Contact us at (307)350-0723 or firstname.lastname@example.org CTAF/UNICOM 122.80: Mention you are travelling to or from Oshkosh to receive your preferred Air Venture fuel pricing.