Saturday, July 25, 2015 | EAA AirVenture Grounds - 7 a.m.
Lace up your running shoes and get your day started on the right (or left) foot for a good cause at the Runway 5K Charity Run/Walk!
The EAA Runway 5K will be held on Saturday, July 25, during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2015! During this annual AirVenture tradition, participants of all ages can run or walk this unique 3.1 mile route on the AirVenture grounds. Registration includes free admission to AirVenture on Saturday, July 25, an official 5K event T-shirt, and post-race refreshments.
Proceeds from this year’s run benefit Clarity Care located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Clarity Care, Inc. is a private, nonprofit agency dedicated to providing care and services to individuals with acute, chronic or long-term conditions, including those with disabilities and special needs. From in-home healthcare, to senior living options, to employment services, they enable their clients to feel in control of their lives and remain an active part of the community.
Interested runners and walkers can sign-up online until Friday, July 24 at 11:59 p.m. or onsite the week of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh.
- Race packets, including shirts and bibs, can be picked up on site morning of the race starting at 5 a.m.
- Early registration discount ends July 1, 2015.
- T-shirt sizes guaranteed if registration is received by July 1, 2015. Shirts not included for race day registrations.
- Race will start promptly at 7 a.m. You must be registered by 6:30 a.m. and at the start line by 7 a.m.
- Review parking map to locate where to park for the event.
- Race begins in the Ultralight area of the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh grounds.