EAA will welcome and honor five new members to its Sport Aviation Hall of Fame on Thursday, November 13, 2014. The five inductees represent the spectrum of aviation within the EAA community and have achieved notable successes within their particular realm of flight:
- Homebuilding: George Pereira
- International Aerobatic Club: Sammy Mason
- Warbirds of America: Jay Wisler
- Ultralights: Lowell Farrand
- Vintage Aircraft Association: Timothy Talen
All EAA members are invited to attend the induction ceremony and dinner, which begins with a 6 p.m. reception. Tickets are $50 each (plus tax) and include the ceremony and full-service dinner.
Friday, December 12, 2014
6 to 9 p.m.
EAA AirVenture Museum – Founders’ Wing
A reception with a cash bar will be open at 6 p.m. with dinner served at 7 p.m.
(includes reception, full-service dinner, and evening program)
- EAA members and their guests - $50 (you must sign in to your account on EAA.org to receive the EAA member price)
- Non-Members - $60
To request group seating, or if you require any special needs, please email email@example.com or call 920-426-6830 after you've purchased your tickets. (8 guests per table)
Please select an entrée and add it to your cart for each ticket you are purchasing.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, December 2, 2014.