Thursday, November 5, 2015
Reception begins at 6 p.m. | Dinner and program to follow
EAA is proud to honor five new inductees into our Sport Aviation Halls of Fame on Thursday, November 5, 2015. The five inductees, representing ultralights, the International Aerobatic Club, Vintage Aircraft Association, Warbirds of America, and homebuilding, have dedicated their lives to their respective areas of aviation and join an esteemed group of individuals who represent the spirit of EAA in the highest form.
- Ultralights: Leonard Milholland
- International Aerobatic Club: Sean D. Tucker
- Vintage Aircraft Association: Gus Gustafson
- Warbirds of America: Nelson Ezell
- Homebuilding: Tom Hamilton
Friday, December 11, 2015
6 to 9 p.m.
EAA AirVenture Museum – Founders’ Wing
A reception with a cash bar will be open at 6 p.m. with dinner served at 7 p.m.
(includes reception, full-service dinner, and evening program)
- EAA members and their guests - $55 (you must sign in to your account on EAA.org to receive the EAA member price)
- Non-Members - $65
To request group seating, or if you require any special needs, please email email@example.com or call 920-426-6510 after you've purchased your tickets. (8 guests per table)
Please select an entrée and add it to your cart for each ticket you are purchasing.