Thursday, November 10, 2016
Reception begins at 6 p.m. | Dinner and program to follow
EAA is proud to honor five new inductees into our Sport Aviation Halls of Fame at a dinner ceremony on November 10, 2016, in the Founders’ Wing of the EAA AirVenture Museum. The five inductees, representing ultralights, the International Aerobatic Club, Vintage Aircraft Association, Warbirds of America, and homebuilding, have dedicated their lives to their respective areas of aviation and join an esteemed group of individuals who represent the spirit of EAA in the highest form.
- Ultralights: Tracy Knauss
- International Aerobatic Club: Robert Armstrong, EAA 113152
- Vintage Aircraft Association: Phil Coulson, EAA Lifetime 71350
- Warbirds of America: Doug Champlin, EAA 62048
- Homebuilding: Jim Bede, EAA Lifetime 3758
Friday, December 9, 2016
6 to 9 p.m.
EAA AirVenture Museum – Eagle Hangar
Please note that cocktail hour begins at 6:00pm and dinner will be served at 7:00pm with a presentation to follow.
Includes reception (cash bar), full-service dinner, and evening presentation.
- EAA members and their guests - $55 (you must sign in to your account on EAA.org to receive the EAA member price)
- Non-Members - $65
If you are attending this event with a specific group or EAA Chapter, please let us know below so we can seat you together. Or if you require any special needs, please email email@example.com or call 920-426-6510 after you've purchased your tickets. (8 guests per table)
Please select an entrée and add it to your cart for each ticket you are purchasing.