Thursday, November 5, 2015
Reception begins at 6 p.m. | Dinner and program to follow
EAA is proud to honor five new inductees into our Sport Aviation Halls of Fame on Thursday, November 5, 2015. The five inductees, representing ultralights, the International Aerobatic Club, Vintage Aircraft Association, Warbirds of America, and homebuilding, have dedicated their lives to their respective areas of aviation and join an esteemed group of individuals who represent the spirit of EAA in the highest form.
- Ultralights: Leonard Milholland
- International Aerobatic Club: Sean D. Tucker
- Vintage Aircraft Association: Gus Gustafson
- Warbirds of America: Nelson Ezell
- Homebuilding: Tom Hamilton