One of EAA’s most popular member benefits is EAA Sport Aviation, the award-winning monthly magazine that covers the full spectrum of association activity.
Available in print and digital formats, EAA Sport Aviation delivers “How do I?” features, articles, and departments, with special emphasis on innovation, affordability, and the spirit of community and camaraderie that sets EAAers apart.
EAA Sport Aviation embraces the diversity of EAA’s membership - from the production aircraft parked in the North 40 on the AirVenture grounds to warbirds, homebuilts, vintage aircraft, ultralights, and lightplanes - and delivers the information, knowledge, entertainment, and value that EAA members want.
In every edition, you’ll find:
- Fascinating original features covering the diverse world of sport aviation
- Thoughtful commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community
- News & Information - What’s new, and what you need to know
- Better Pilot - Helpful articles to improve your skills, no matter what your experience level
- Hands On - What Our Members Are Building and Restoring, Hints for Homebuilders, and more
- Member Central - Benefit updates, event announcements, and more