Phillips 66® Aviation, a proud supporter of EAA and Young Eagles®, is committed to spreading awareness and excitement about general aviation to the youth of America. Introduced in 1994, the Phillips 66 Aviation Rebate Program continues to support the pilots who make this possible.
More than 5,000 pilots have already taken advantage of the Phillips 66 avgas rebate to introduce more than 350,000 kids to the wonders of flight.
How to participate in the Phillips 66 Rebate Program
- Volunteer pilot must be a licensed pilot and an EAA member.
- The $1.00 per gallon rebate applies only to Phillips 66 Aviation avgas (It does not include jet fuel, motor fuel, or other fuel brands.)
- Avgas must be purchased at a Phillips 66 FBO and Phillips 66 Aviation Credit Card must be used.
- Young Eagles flight can take place at any time during the calendar year.
- Volunteer pilot must provide a receipt or a copy of the receipt and complete the Young Eagles rebate submission form.
Phillips 66 Aviation or EAA may cancel this special rebate offer without notice at any time.
Apply for a Phillips 66 Aviation Credit Card
Phillips 66 Aviation FBO Directory
The Phillips 66, Phillips 66 Wings logo and The Most Trusted Wings In Aviation are trademarks of ConocoPhillips Company or one of its subsidiaries.