Support Aviation’s Future and Win the Cub!
When you make a donation with your sweepstakes entry, you’re assisting the next generation of aviators. Every donation supports EAA programs that educate, engage, empower, and inspire the aviators of tomorrow.
Attending AirVenture Oshkosh 2015 this year? Visit the Sweepstakes booth near the control tower for more chances to win!
You’ll have a chance to win one of these incredible items.
Grand Prize: Piper J-3 Cub
Proven to be popular in past Sweepstakes, this beautiful, fully-restored 1946 Piper J-3 Cub will take center stage once again as the fan favorite aircraft among aviation enthusiasts as our 2015 EAA® Sweepstakes aircraft. Boasting only 18 hours of flight time since its restoration, this aircraft is ready for you to enjoy with the following newly added features:
- Continental C90-12F, 90 hp engine
- B&C lightweight starter and battery
- Dakota Cub wings, each with 18 gallon fuel tanks
- Bracket air filter
- McCauley Propeller
- Dawley exhaust
- Goodyear tires
- Clyde “the Cub Doctor” Smith instrument panel
Second Prize: EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2016 VIP Package*
- Two weekly AirVenture wristbands
- One weekly AirVenture camping pass
- Two Bell Helicopter flight passes
- Two Ford Tri-Motor flight passes
- Two B-17 flight passes
- Two Flightline Pavilion passes
- Lunch for two at the Aviator’s Club for one day (day is determined by EAA)
- VIP tour for two of AirVenture grounds
- EAA Lifetime Membership
- $500 EAA merchandise voucher
*Valid only for EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2016
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Coupons must be addressed to: EAA Sweepstakes, PO Box 3117, Oshkosh, WI 54903-3117. Sweepstakes is sponsored by Experimental Aircraft Association, Inc. (“EAA”), PO Box 3117, Oshkosh, WI 54903-3117 (“Sweepstakes Address”). EAA encourages you to make a donation with your entry. All donations support EAA’s mission to grow the next generation of aviators. View complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound.
See EAA Sweepstakes Official Rules