Next academy: September 25-27, 2015
Now is your chance to attend EAA’s Chapter Leadership Academy, an interactive workshop weekend focused on topics important to you as chapter leaders.
Participants stay at the EAA Air Academy Lodge in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, and immerse themselves in a wide-range of chapter related subjects such as chapter business fundamentals, recruitment, fundraising, public relations, EAA chapter resources, programs, and more!
The academy provides an excellent opportunity to network with other chapter leaders as well as interact with EAA staff. The sessions begin on Friday evening where participants enjoy a social hour and a special dinner. Saturday starts a full day of classes which conclude at noon on Sunday.
Things to Bring:
- Your enthusiasm to share your experiences and learn from other Chapter Leaders
- Warm casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes
- Sweater/sweatshirt & jacket
- Personal items: Clothes, towel/washcloth, soap, toothbrush & paste, shampoo, comb and brush
- Medications and prescriptions
- Camera, cell phone and chargers
- The chapter leaders participating in the academy will receive a special discount for the museum gift shop. You will need your registration badge to take advantage of the discount and special time will be allowed on Saturday for you to visit the gift shop. So if you are arriving early you may want to wait to make your purchases.
- Meals are provided for the workshop weekend beginning with the session kick-off dinner on Friday evening and concluding on Sunday at noon with a boxed lunch. Rest assured you will not go home hungry.
- Lodging is provided for participants in the EAA Air Academy Lodge. Participants share a dorm style room with a fellow workshop attendee.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.