Our plans provide EAA members in the U.S. with extensive liability and aircraft hull insurance for all types of aircraft.
EAA Insurance Solutions has aircraft insurance plans available to all types of aircraft including: standard, experimental (including one-of-a-kind), vintage, aerobatic (including contests and airshows), warbirds, seaplanes and amphibians, helicopters and gyrocopters, powered parachutes, weight shift control (trikes), and gliders and sailplanes.
As an added bonus, most EAA members are eligible to receive a special "EAA Endorsement" that offers the following additional insurance coverage at no extra charge:
- Zero deductible from day one
- First flight coverage for homebuilt aircraft
- $5,000 for personal effects of passengers
- $10,000 medical payments
- $25,000 search and rescue
- $25,000 aircraft recovery for emergency/precautionary off-airport landings
- $50,000 liability insurance for aircraft hangars and hangar content
- Non-owned coverage
- After-the-sale liability insurance for both production and experimental aircraft
- Coverage available for aircraft powered by approved auto engine conversions
- Expanded insurance for hangar area where you base your aircraft
- No family sub-limits on liability insurance coverage
- No "per person" sublimit on liability insurance
Request Your Free Quote!
If you have questions, contact one of the aviation insurance professionals with EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency at 1-866-647-4322.