EAA members in the United States and Canada can receive substantial discounts worth up to thousands of dollars on select John Deere equipment by taking advantage of the John Deere Partner Program at participating John Deere Dealers.
Discounts are provided toward the purchase of a variety of John Deere equipment, including lawn and garden tractors, riding mowers, walk-behind mowers, Gator utility vehicles, commercial mowing equipment, and compact utility tractors that are purchased through the program.
- This is an exclusive benefit; so, if you see a blue sign in button below, click it to sign in. You'll return to this page after you're signed in. Please note that your OSH 365 login and EAA Forums logins will not work on this site. You may need to register and create a new login.
- After you're logged in, you should see a blue "Get a PIN" button below. Click that button to go to the John Deere site and obtain a personal identification number (PIN). Once the PIN is assigned, print out an authorization document, which includes the PIN. The authorization is good for 30 days; so, if you're still shopping be sure to click on the "View Sample Discount Authorization" button to see the discounts and a list of included equipment (current as of 4/18/2016).
- Take the printout to a participating John Deere Dealership and present it with your current EAA membership card to get the discounted price.
Sign In To Your Account View Sample Discount Authorization
Please note the following:
- EAA members in the U.S. are allowed additional discounts even on items in special pricing or financing programs.
- This discount is available to EAA members who have been members for three or more months. All participants in the program must present an EAA membership card to the John Deere Dealer at the time of purchase.
- EAA members outside of the United States and Canada are not eligible to participate in the program at this time.
- Discounts are available only on select equipment and only at select, participating John Deere Dealerships (Lowe's and Home Depot are not program participants).
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please contact John Deere or a participating dealership for more information.
John Deere has been a major corporate sponsor of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh since 1987 and currently supplies 165 Gator utility vehicles to the annual event, as well as 27 compact utility tractors that pull people-moving trams and tow small aircraft. John Deere also provides grounds maintenance equipment as a year-round corporate partner.