For a limited time, new EAA Visa cardmembers get double points on gas and aviation fuel!
The EAA Visa Signature® card features:
- Double points on gas and aviation fuel purchases1
- Up to 10% off on purchases with Aircraft Spruce & Specialty2
- No Annual Fee (based on your creditworthiness)
- 1,000 bonus reward points with first purchase3
- Earn one reward point for every net dollar spent everywhere Visa is accepted. Redeem points for your EAA membership, cash back, travel, merchandise, and more!
- Zero fraud liability4
- 24-hour Concierge Service5
- Special Signature advantages, including merchant upgrades, offers and savings
- Many other benefits!
Plus, each purchase helps support EAA programs. Cardmembers have already helped contribute over $500,000 to projects like the museum and youth programs.
1 Only new accounts that booked between 4/1/14-9/30/14 are eligible to receive double points. Promotion period ends 9/30/14. Please wait 6-8 weeks after promotion ends to receive bonus points. Double points are dependent upon merchant classifying themselves with the proper code. Only valid for Signature and Select Rewards cardholders. Account must be open and in good standing to receive bonus points.
2Some restrictions may apply. View the list of discounts available from Aircraft Spruce & Specialty.
3 Rewards are earned on net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
4U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
5Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers' behalf.
The creditor and issuer of the EAA Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.