Sport Aviation on Your Computer
Digital Edition now online
April 30, 2009 — EAA Members are today being given a “sneak peek” of an exciting new benefit - Sport Aviation Digital Edition, an electronic version of EAA’s flagship publication. The preview features the whole May 2009 edition of the magazine, and can be accessed here.
The Sport Aviation Digital Edition is a digital duplicate of the printed magazine. This is an additional benefit being made available at no extra charge to enhance the experience of EAA members – and subscribers will continue to receive their printed versions as before.
For those who have never “flipped through” a digital magazine before, you’ll find instructions are included, including a 2-minute tutorial lesson.
Features and Advantages of Sport Aviation Digital Edition:
- Fast delivery: Members will receive their digital edition a week or more ahead of the print version.
- It’s portable: You can read the magazine from any computer or other web-enabled device, like a smartphone.
- Read anytime: You can download the entire magazine to your computer and read at your convenience while offline.
- It’s easily searchable: You can search the magazine by keyword or phrase.
- Live links: All web and e-mail links are enabled, and will take you directly to a website. This can be especially useful for supplementary information to feature stories as well as advertiser websites. The same goes for e-mail addresses.
- It’s easy to read: The interface is simple, elegant, and easy to use. Users can adjust type size, and view in a one- or two-page format.
- Share stories: You can e-mail stories to friends, or post them on your website/blog/social network.
Beginning with the next issue (June 2009) the digital edition of Sport Aviation will be delivered to members through EAA’s new online community site – Oshkosh365 - which launches next month.