Your Chance to Win EAA’s Aviat Husky at AOPA Summit
Sweepstakes grand prize on display; entry tickets available
October 29, 2009 — The EAA “Share The Spirit” Sweepstakes grand prize Aviat Husky A-1C was a magnet for aviators at this month’s NBAA convention, and this true, fun-flying machine is sure to be an attraction during AOPA Summit, Nov. 5-7 at the Tampa Convention Center.
Sweepstakes entry forms will be available to win the Husky, a true fun-flying machine that opens up your favorite piece of the outdoors to air travel. Included with the aircraft is:
- 180-hp Lycoming Engine
- Garmin G500 and GNS 430 Panel-Mount Avionics Suite
- Oregon Aero Seat Cushion System
- Hartzell Scimitar Composite Propeller
- Alaska 31" Bush Wheels
- AmSafe 5-point Rotary Buckle Inflatable Air Bag Restraint System
- Wipaire C2200 Hydraulic Wheel Skis, offering peak performance on either snow or the runway
- Plus, receive a Chevron Alliance charge card with a full year's worth of aviation fuel credit and 50,000 points in the FlyBuys™ rewards program
The airplane will be given away on Sunday, August 1, 2010 – the final day of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh next summer. Proceeds of the EAA “Share The Spirit” Sweepstakes benefit EAA’s education and preservation programs. For complete sweepstakes rules and details, visit www.airventure.org/sweepstakes.