EAA Visa Signature® Card
Earn points on every purchase with your EAA Visa Signature® credit card. Redeem your points for your membership renewal fees, gift cards, merchandise, or earn up to 1% cash back.
Plus, every time you make a purchase with your EAA Visa card, U.S. Bank makes a contribution to EAA projects, including youth programs and the EAA Museum. That makes every purchase you make an investment in your love of aviation. The EAA Visa Signature card features:
- Up to 10% off on purchases with Aircraft Spruce & Specialty1
- No Annual Fee
- 1,000 bonus reward points with first purchase2
- Earn one reward point for every net dollar spent everywhere Visa is accepted. Redeem points for your EAA membership, cash back, travel, merchandise, and more!
- Zero fraud liability3
- 24-hour Concierge Service4
- Special Signature advantages, including merchant upgrades, offers and savings
- Many other benefits!
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
1Some restrictions may apply
2Account must be open and current to earn and redeem points. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
3U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
4Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers' behalf.
The creditor and issuer of the EAA Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.