EAA/Visa Credit Card Program
Earn points on every purchase with your EAA Visa Signature® credit card. Redeem your points for your membership renewal fees, give the gift of EAA membership to the aviation enthusiasts in your life, or earn up to 1% cash back.
EAA Visa cardholders also enjoy up to 10% off at Aircraft Spruce & Specialty (some restrictions apply). And, every time you make a purchase with your EAA Visa card, U.S. Bank makes a contribution to EAA programs. That makes every purchase you make an investment in your love of aviation. The EAA Visa Signature card features:
- Up to 10% off on purchases with Academy Spruce & Specialty1
- No Annual Fee
- 1,000 bonus reward points with first purchase2
- Earn one reward point for every net dollar spent everywhere Visa is accepted Redeem points for cash back, travel, merchandise, and more!
- Zero fraud liability3
- 24-hour Concierge Service4
- Special Signature advantages, including merchant upgrades, offers and savings
- Many other benefits!
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association ND and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
1Some restrictions may apply
2Account must be open and current to earn and redeem points.
3U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
4Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers' behalf.
The creditor and issuer of the EAA Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association ND pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.