Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
AirVenture 2021 COVID Updates
Find the latest COVID-19 information in relation to EAA AirVenture 2021 right here as the situation evolves. Please check this page often for updated news, safety protocols, and information on how we're planning to make AirVenture as safe as possible this year.
EAA AirVenture Safety Protocols
Last updated July 2, 2021.
- EAA members now have the option to receive admissions credentials including wristbands in advance through our Express Arrival program. This is offered at no extra charge when you purchase your tickets online and eliminates the need to go to an admissions building.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, masks will be recommended if you are unable to social distance (roughly 6 feet or 2 meters).
- Proof of COVID vaccine will not be required to attend.
- International visitation is dependent on current international travel regulations and mandates in the U.S. and individual countries of residence.
- Increased physical distancing will be encouraged in all areas.
- EAA is adding significant numbers of sanitizing facilities and working with industry-leading companies for continual disinfection throughout the grounds.
- Theater in the Woods, forums pavilions, and other outdoor venues will operate with reduced seating capacity, with social distancing opportunities on the open grounds at that location.
- There will be fewer exhibitors in each indoor exhibit building, creating more walkways and separation between exhibitors. Additional venues on the grounds are being re-purposed to accommodate indoor exhibitors that are moved this year.
- Wherever possible, ventilation will be increased in tents and indoor facilities.
- Several annual events where physical distancing is not possible will not be held this year, including the Monday night concert; the EAA Lifetime Member Dinner, International Visitors Dinner, and Young Eagles Volunteer Award Dinner; the Runway 5K run/walk; the WomenVenture social; the Seaplane Base's Watermelon social, and large corporate events and receptions.
- High-demand forums and presentations will be scheduled more than once to accommodate demand while allowing for distancing.
We Value Your Feedback
As always, we invite your ideas and input at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll see you on the Oshkosh flightline this summer!
FAQs About COVID Guidelines
Jani-King Coming to AirVenture as Part of Cleaning Protocol
EAA is welcoming Jani-King as an important partner at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2021, as the nationwide janitorial services company will be a part of the added sanitizing and disinfecting that will be seen on the grounds this year. Read more ›
Hartzell Engine Technologies Helping AirVenture COVID Efforts
Hartzell Engine Technologies has committed to supporting the hundreds of additional hand-sanitizing stations that will populate the AirVenture grounds this summer. Read more ›
Introducing Express Arrival at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2021
EAA has partnered with Airbus to offer Express Arrival for making your admission to AirVenture as safe as possible. When members register by June 15, 2021, and select Express Arrival, we will send your wristbands, parking, and Camp Scholler passes to you by mail. This will reduce crowding at key entry points and support our safety efforts by promoting social distancing. Read more ›
Two For One: Dual AirVenture Air Show Performances Promote Social Distancing
An innovative air show format to promote social distancing will be part of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2021. There will be some split performance areas that accommodates two acts flying at the same time with aircraft that have a smaller performance footprint. Read more ›