One Week Wonder Photos
See the transformation of the One Week Wonder during Oshkosh 2014.
- Aircraft type: Zenith CH 750 Cruzer standard kit
- Started: July 28, 2014 at 8 a.m.
- Finished: August 3, 2014 at 3 p.m.
- Number of builders: 2,500+
- First flight: August 5, 2014
- First flight pilot: Jeff Skiles
- EAA technical counselor: Dick Kohler
- EAA flight advisor: Roger Dubbert
- Engine: Rotax 912is Sport
- Avionics: Dynon SkyView Touch
EAA is the home for those who build and restore aircraft, and at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2014, more than 2,500 people shared the building experience through the One Week Wonder project—transforming a standard Zenith CH 750 Cruzer kit into a flyable aircraft in just seven days.