Do you want to avoid standing in line, waiting to register your warbird at AirVenture? If so, fill out the pre-registration form below, send in your documents and waiver, and we'll have your registration information waiting for you when you arrive. There are 2 parts to the pre-registration.
- Step 1 will be to fill out the registration form
- Step 2
- Submit your documents online (current pilot certificate, current medical certificate, copy of insurance certificate, which states inclusion of fly-by coverage, date of last BFR, and Certificate of Waiver or Authorization
- Or Choose to email/fax or bring your documents with you
- Step 3 Review the final information
Following these steps, all you'll have to do is check in with the personnel at Warbird Registration and you'll be on your way. It's that simple!
Complete and submit the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pre-registrations must be received by Monday, July 10, 2017.
*denotes required field
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS & REQUIRED WAIVER OR AUTHORIZATION
The following documents are required:
- Current pilot certificate.
- Current medical certificate
- Copy of insurance certificate, which states inclusion of fly-by coverage
- Date of last BFR
A Certificate of Waiver or Authorization
is required. Please download, print, and fill out the Certificate of Waiver or Authorization, then either mail/email/fax this document along with the other documents, bring it with you,
or download, print, fill out/sign, and scan in to your computer so you can attach it to this form.
Certificate of Waiver or Authorization.
You can submit theses documents online via this form, or via mail/email/fax or brought with you and filed at registration: