If you're from, or have traveled out of state within the past 14 days, you may not be eligible for admission. Please call the EAA Aviation Museum at (920)-426-6108 within 48 hours prior to your arrival, for the most up-to-date list of high-risk states.
Established admission prices will remain in effect, but capacity will be limited. Museum head count will be monitored by gift shop personnel. The following capacity restrictions are planned, but are subject to change:
- August 3 – August 31: 150 people, with groups of 10 or fewer
- September 1 and forward: 250 people, with groups of 50 or fewer until further notice
Once capacity has been reached, new arrivals will be directed into an overflow area with social distancing in mind and will be allowed to enter after a proportional number of visitors have exited.
Social Distancing Policies
- Face covering for all visitors, ages 5 and up, is mandatory.*
- Health screening will take place while you remain in your car in the museum parking lot prior to entering.
- Gift shop employees will wear protective gloves while handling payment.
- High touch-point areas, including the following, will be closed until further notice:
- Sikorsky S-38 Cabin (Johnson Wax Exhibit)
- Willan Space Gallery
- Cockpit Simulators
- Wright Flyer Simulator
- Powered Parachute Simulator
- Access to Skyscape and Hilton theaters is also reduced at this time:
- Skyscape Theater: max capacity of 17 visitors
- Hilton Theater: dispersed seating for visitors
- Individuals will be responsible for maintaining the standard minimum of 6 feet between visitors.
- Disinfectant stations will be strategically placed throughout the museum for visitor use.
- Tours will resume on October 1, with a limit of 50 people or fewer.
- Bathrooms will be disinfected by facilities staff every 90 minutes.
*Face coverings will be available at the gift shop.Pioneer Airport
All hangars at Pioneer Airport will be open daily (weather permitting) starting on August 3, with some limitations:
- No shuttles will be operating at this time.
- Only foot traffic will be allowed out to the hangars.
- All flight operations will be suspended until 2021.
Educational and Scout programming will resume on October 1, 2020, for groups of 50 or fewer.