Established admission prices will remain in effect, but capacity will be limited. Museum head count will be monitored by gift shop personnel. The following capacity restrictions are planned, but are subject to change:
- A maximum of 250 people at any one time, with groups of 50 or fewer until further notice
Once capacity has been reached, new arrivals will be directed into an overflow area with social distancing in mind and will be allowed to enter after a proportional number of visitors have exited.
Social Distancing Policies
- Face covering for all visitors, ages 5 and up, is mandatory.*
- High touch-point areas, including the following, will be closed until further notice:
- Sikorsky S-38 Cabin (Johnson Wax Exhibit)
- Willan Space Gallery
- Cockpit Simulators
- Wright Flyer Simulator
- Powered Parachute Simulator
- Access to Skyscape and Hilton theaters is also reduced at this time:
- Skyscape Theater: maximum capacity of 17 visitors
- Hilton Theater: dispersed seating for visitors
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining the standard minimum of 6 feet between visitors.
- Disinfectant stations are strategically placed throughout the museum for visitor use.
- Tours are available with a limit of 50 people or fewer.
- Bathrooms are disinfected by facilities staff every 90 minutes.
*Face coverings are available at the gift shop.Pioneer Airport
All hangars at Pioneer Airport is open daily during May-October (weather permitting) with some limitations:
- No shuttles will be operating at this time.
- Only foot traffic will be allowed out to the hangars.
- All flight operations will be suspended until spring of 2021.
Educational and Scout programming are available for groups of 50 or fewer.