You may still apply for any open position listed.
View Openings & Apply
AIRVENTURE WEEK EMPLOYMENT
Be part of the World's Greatest Aviation Celebration®!
EAA would like you to join our team! We are looking for fun and motivated individuals to help fill more than 600 positions and have an experience of a lifetime. The week of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is a great way to earn extra cash while using existing skills or learn new ones. From students to seniors, the right position is waiting for you.
We will be hiring for the following support positions at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2020, July 20-July 26.
- Retail – must be 14+ years of age
- Security (Gate check, bag check, etc.) – must be 16+ years of age
- Auto Parking – must be 16+ years of age
- Bartender – must be 18+ years of age
- Camper Registration – must be 18+ years of age
- Custodial Staff – must be 18+ years of age
GENERAL FACILITIES LABOR – SEASONAL
EAA is hiring general facilities workers for the summer season. This job will entail working in all aspects of general labor around the EAA AirVenture grounds and associated buildings. Duties will mostly involve grounds keeping/landscaping and custodial work as well as working closely with preparation and take-down for hosted events. This full-time position is open to those age 16+ with any background looking for summer employment!
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2020 Hiring Events
Upcoming EAA Hiring Events for on-site interviews have been scheduled for the following dates and times at the EAA AirVenture Museum. Apply online to expedite your registration and interview process. Please bring your driver's license and birth certificate OR driver's license and social security card OR your U.S. passport to the hiring event to complete paperwork.
- Saturday, April 4, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – CANCELED
- Tuesday, April 14, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – CANCELED
- Saturday, April 25, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, May 16, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 19, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, June 6, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 18, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
EAA internships provide real-world work experience for post-high school students of all education backgrounds, skills, and interests. Prepare for your future career in a fast-paced work environment while getting an inside look at the world’s most passionate aviation community!
Paid summer internships are available in:
- Business Development
- Membership Services
- Human Resources
- Government Advocacy
- Information Technology (IT)
- Convention Admin
- Graphic Design
EAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.