AirVenture Week Employment
Be part of the World's Greatest Aviation Celebration®!
EAA would like you to join our team! We are looking for fun and motivated individuals to help fill more than 750 positions and have an experience of a lifetime. The week of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is a great way to earn extra cash while using existing skills or learn new ones. From students to seniors, the right position is waiting for you.
We will be hiring for the following support positions at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022, July 25-31.
- Retail – must be 14+ years of age
- Security (Gate check, bag check, etc.) – must be 16+ years of age
- Auto Parking – must be 18+ years of age
- Bartender – must be 18+ years of age
- Camper Registration – must be 18+ years of age
- Custodial Staff – must be 18+ years of age
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022 Hiring Events
Walk in on any of the following dates for an on-site interview at the EAA Aviation Museum and leave with a job position during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022. Apply online to expedite your registration and interview process.
- Saturday, June 11, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday, June 25, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28, 5 - 7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 30, walk-in interviews 10 a.m - 2 p.m.
The EAA Aviation Museum is located at 3000 Poberezny Drive, Oshkosh, WI 54902. Please follow the signage directing you to the hiring event and enter through the north-most EAA Aviation Museum driveway on Poberezny Drive.