Taking on the role of Scholarship Coordinator for your chapter is no small feat! You will be responsible for leading the program and bringing the chapter together around your scholar. Below you will find materials and resources you will need to be a successful Scholarship Coordinator.
Scholarship Coordinators are required to watch the training prior to awarding a scholar. Training covers everything a coordinator needs to get started with their role.
This guide dives into the core responsibilities of the Scholarship Coordinator, program processes, deadlines, and more. It is expected that the coordinator understands and can commit to the subsequent duties in this document. This one is a must-read!
Take a look at some of our most-asked questions. Chances are, you might have the same ones!
Use this sample press release to announce your Ray Aviation Scholar to local media.
Your chapter may download this template for printing a big check for your scholarship award. It's a great presentation option when formally awarding your chapter’s scholar!
Throughout the scholarship process, you will receive two kits: a Chapter Kit and a Scholar Kit. Below outlines the contents of each kit and if applicable provides digital copies of materials.
Chapter Kit: Mailed after the chapter is selected to administer the scholarship
- Chapter Award Letter
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Chapter Handbook
- EAA Ray Aviation Parent and Scholar Information Booklet
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Monthly Activity Reports
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Expectations Agreement
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Flight Training Waiver for Minors
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Flight Training Waiver for Adults
Scholar Kit: Mailed after the chapter's chosen candidate is approved by EAA
- Scholar Award Letter
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Scholar Handbook
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Cap
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship First Solo T-shirt
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Polo Shirt
- EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship Pin