Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA at Your Local AirportEducation, hands-on activities, friendship, fun, and fly-ins. Find them near you.
Attention: EAA is looking for chapter leaders to join our EAA Chapter Advisory Council (CAC). Due to term limits for some of our current CAC team members, positions will become available in January 2022. Be a part of the chapter family, while helping to provide high-quality programs and services to your fellow chapter members. Interested chapter officers can apply below.Apply Now
Purpose: The Chapter Advisory Council represents and promotes the interests of EAA chapters by providing advice and counsel to EAA staff on chapter support and direction. This includes seeking out avenues to promote recruitment, training, support, appreciate, and to properly recognize EAA Chapters and their members.
Membership: The membership of the council is representative of our chapter leadership base and be approved by the EAA Chairman and the VP of member programs. Terms are three years, and the council meets annually in Oshkosh in addition to monthly teleconferences. Average commitment is 2 – 5 hours a month.
- Lead and recommend a best-in-class chapter program.
- Provide feedback and guidance on chapter initiatives
- Research and recommend chapter management policies and procedures.
- Research and recommend on-going training for chapter leaders.
- Support chapter recruitment and management.
- Assess and recommend recognition and appreciation programs that celebrate chapter contributions and successes.
- Contribute to the production of the chapter e-newsletter, Chaptergram, and support other communication channels to ensure chapters are informed.
- Any other opportunities that support and enhance the chapter experience.