EAA is committed to making aviation accessible to everyone! From its beginnings in 1953, a small group of aviation enthusiasts from EAA created the first flying club where airplane owners and builders shared their common passion for flight. Flying Clubs are a cornerstone of personal aviation and of EAA.
There are many types of flying clubs with many different types of ownership and operational structures. The EAA Flying Club Insurance Plan will work to design exactly the right insurance at the best price for every type of flying club.
If your flying club is just getting started or has a long history, there are many factors considered in designing an insurance package that’s right for your club. Here are some of those factors:
- Type of Aircraft – Experimental, Light Sport or Standard…Fixed Wing or Rotor-Wing…Land, Seaplane, or Amphibious…Glider or Sailplane…Fixed Gear or Retractable Gear
- Insured Values and Coverage Options
- Limit of Liability Insurance (Available up to $2,000,000 with Excess Insurance Options)
- Coverage Expansions (Individual Member Insurance and Cross-Liability Insurance)
- Club Membership
- Number of Members (Active & Inactive)
- Pilot Qualifications and History
- Equity & Non-Equity Ownership
- Leadership Structure
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Pilot Roster Management
- Safety Guidelines, Pilot Proficiency and Currency Requirements
- Special Events Activities
Aircraft Insurance for a Flying Club is very specialized and not something that can be properly arranged with a “cookie-cutter approach”. The EAA Flying Club Insurance Plan takes a one-on-one professional approach for each Flying Club and that is exactly how we will treat your Flying Club.
Please contact the aviation insurance professionals with EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. at 1-866-647-4322, or via email email@example.com and provide them with information on your flying club (e.g., Club Legal Name and Address, # of Members, Your Contact Information, Aircraft Make(s) and Model(s)). We will contact you to start the process of arranging the right insurance at the best price for your Flying Club.