The EAA Membership Renewal Page is currently undergoing maintenance. Please do not submit renewal orders at this time.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Together We FlyYour love for flying is personal, but the freedom of flight is universal. Make some memories.
EAA’s Spirit of Aviation Mobile Experience
Out of concern for the health and safety of EAA members, guests, staff, and volunteers, EAA has decided to cancel all of its Spirit of Aviation mobile unit event appearances in 2020. This decision follows the latest recommendations from the CDC relating to public events in the rapidly evolving effort to contain the coronavirus and COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience these cancellations may cause and hope to see you in 2021.
EAA will deliver the excitement of flight throughout the United States in 2021 with EAA’s “Spirit of Aviation” mobile unit, presented by the National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA).
The 53-foot traveling experiential exhibit will introduce EAA to enthusiasts through aviation activities for people of all ages, while also engaging those who are already aviators and EAA members with updated activities and all the opportunities EAA offers.
We invite you to visit EAA’s Spirit of Aviation mobile unit in 2021. While you’re here, don’t miss out on these amazing experiences:
- Join EAA members and leadership to discuss news from Oshkosh, including what EAA is doing to grow aviation and protect your right to fly, followed by an opportunity to ask questions.
- Try out our Redbird TD flight simulators and NATCA air traffic control simulators, lose yourself in a 360-degree virtual reality video, and interact with a virtual flight instructor through the EAA Virtual Flight Academy.
- Meet members of local EAA chapters and discover ways you can join in the fun!
- Kids can build a Horizon Hobby glider (while supplies last)!
- Ask for your exclusive EAA member Spirit of Aviation Tour patch (available only at tour events and while supplies last).