Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
2K-Plus RVs Insured…and Counting!
By Bob Mackey, Senior Vice President, EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc.
June 25, 2014 - Did you know that more than 2,000 Van’s RV aircraft are insured through Falcon Insurance Agency, the official administrator of EAA Insurance Solutions? On average, six RV owners or builders are getting the right insurance at the best price every day with the EAA Plan and Falcon.
As an EAA member with EAA Insurance Solutions, you get expanded insurance coverages, knowledgeable insurance professionals who get you the insurance you need at the right cost, and peace of mind knowing that you’re covered.
The EAA Plan can arrange aircraft project insurance for physical damage, with or without liability insurance. Your project insurance includes coverage for your aircraft materials and, as an option, you may include insurance for the value of your labor during the build process.
RV owners on the EAA Plan work with highly trained professionals who listen and help tailor aircraft insurance to your project. They’ll explore all of the money-saving options based on the comfort level and skills of each individual.
Many expanded insurance coverages are available exclusively for EAA members, including the following plan features:
- Sport pilot/light-sport aircraft ready
- No deductibles
- First flight coverage (with successful participation in the EAA Flight Advisors Program)
- $5,000 coverage for personal effects of passengers
- $10,000 medical payments coverage
- $25,000 search and rescue coverage
- $25,000 emergency flight conditions coverage
- $50,000 liability coverage for aircraft hangar and hangar contents
- Non-owned aircraft coverage - including experimental amateur-built aircraft and light-sport aircraft
- No family sublimit restriction
- Per passenger coverage (no “per person” restrictions)
- Liability coverage after the sale of owned (insured) aircraft, (up to a maximum of one year or the total number days the policy was in force prior to the sale)
- A++ rated insurance companies
NOTE: Some expanded insurance coverages or conditions may not be available based on pilot experience or other factors.
Helping more than 2,000 RV aircraft owners and builders find the right insurance at the best price is just a start. EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency helps EAA members find insurance every day for their aircraft, aviation projects, hangars, airports, and personal (accidental death insurance).
Contact the aviation insurance professionals with the EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency at 866-647-4322 (4EAA) or visit the EAA website to request a quote.
Bob Mackey is Senior Vice President of Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. the official administers of the EAA Insurance Solutions. Bob has more than 35 years experience with aviation insurance and is a commercial and instrument-rated pilot. If you would like to share any comments with Bob send him an e-mail.