Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Share the ‘Spirit of Aviation’ With EAA’s New Merchandise Catalog
October 15, 2014 - Showing a passion for aviation or getting the perfect gift for your favorite pilot has never been easier, as the new EAA “Share your aviation spirit” catalog features the perfect merchandise for aviators.
The 44-page catalog is filled with clothing, movies, and accessories and includes something for everyone who loves flying. Featuring EAA member Jeff Russell’s vintage 1951 Piper Super Cub on the cover, the catalog contains many “Made in the USA” products and special pricing for EAA members on particular items.
Among the unique items for aviation enthusiasts this year are:
- Trendy accessories for the home, office or hangar
- New B-17 Flying Fortress T-shirt designs and 13 new B-17 jewelry designs, made from actual aircraft skins taken from EAA’s B-17 Aluminum Overcast, in which proceeds from these sales help maintain the aircraft for its national tours
- Games, models, and more for kids, including special Disney’s Planes merchandise
- EAA’s Salute to Veterans long sleeve T-shirt honoring our nation’s veterans
- The EAA “Ugly Sweater” Party T-shirt that brings a unique flair to those gatherings
- Books, videos, and more to please any aviation enthusiast
All catalog items are also available at EAA’s online store at www.eaa.org/shop. This year’s catalog also offers the opportunity to get the first EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2015 “Cleared Direct” T-shirt in anticipation of the World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration at Oshkosh, July 20-26, 2015.