Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA Holiday Auction: Sharing The Spirit of Aviation
November 20, 2014 - Each year, EAA’s “Spirit of the Holidays” online auction offers an opportunity to bid on some unmatched aviation items perfect for any aviation enthusiast as a gift – even if that flying fan is you. It also provides a great way to support EAA’s programs that educate, encourage, and preserve The Spirit of Aviation.
Be ready to bid starting on December 2, which coincides with “Giving Tuesday” – a global day dedicated to giving back. The auction runs through December 9, giving the high bidders plenty of time to receive items for holiday gift giving.
The unique collection of aviation experiences and gifts on the auction block this year covers not only EAA ideas, but plenty of other fun and exciting aviation possibilities, including:
- Have your name or one of your choosing become a permanent part of the EAA AirVenture grounds Tribute Products package
- Show your pride in your organization with an EAA Lifetime Membership
- A unique connection to EAA’s founder with a model of P-51 Mustang Paul I, autographed by Paul Poberezny
- Warbirds fans will love the B-17 gift basket
- Be part of aviation’s most dynamic fundraiser, with seats at the 2015 Gathering of Eagles during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh
- Original aviation artwork from noted artists such as Robert Bailey and Robert Moak
- Bring your friends – both pilot and non-pilot – into the fun of flight with a GoPro Aviator’s Kit
- An always popular perk: Golf cart access at EAA AirVenture 2015
All this and much more will be available to the highest bidder starting on Tuesday, December 2. Auction proceeds directly support EAA programs that preserve our heritage and make a positive impact on the future of aviation.
Check out the EAA website next week for the complete list of auction items, and get ready to start bidding on December 2!