Page Not Found

Oops! This page has been moved. Thank you for your patience.
If you need help getting to the page you are looking for please try the search bar at the top or visit

Were you trying to reach one of these pages?

Load more search results

EAA Aircraft Project Insurance Plan

Whether you are building or restoring an aircraft, just because your aircraft isn’t flying doesn’t mean you should go uninsured!

EAA Flying Club Aircraft Insurance Plan

EAA is committed to making aviation accessible to everyone! From its beginnings in 1953, a small group of aviation enthusiasts from EAA created the first flying club where airplane owners and builders shared their common passion for flight.

EAA Flight School Insurance Plan

Are you using your aircraft for dual instruction (only) aircraft transition training, tailwheel transition training, aerobatic training, advance training for instrument rating or other ratings, or are you operating a flight school for a wide range of

EAA C-PLAN Aircraft Insurance (Canada)

Canada's choice in aviation insurance is C-PLAN, insurance specifically designed for Canadian EAA members and their aircraft.

EAA Flight Instructor Insurance Plan

Do flight instructors and flight examiners need non-owned aircraft insurance and professional liability insurance?

EAA Personal Insurance Plan (AD&D)

EAA's Personal Insurance Plan includes Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance coverage that picks up where traditional life insurance stops.

EAA Hangar Insurance Plan

Whether you own or lease your hangar, you have assets that need to be protected against loss.

C-PLAN Insurance for Canadians

What insurance do you need and how much? Who can fly your aircraft?
To provide a better user experience, EAA uses cookies. To review EAA's data privacy policy or adjust your privacy settings please visit: Data and Privacy Policy.