EAA is all about making personal aviation attainable and affordable and Powered Parachutes and Weight-Shift Controlled Trikes are all about doing just that!
Unlike previous insurance offerings that have come and gone for these aircraft, EAA established a set of mandatory requirements before EAA would allow the insurance to be available to its members. Here is the program we put together for you:
- Domestic (U.S.-based) aviation insurance company (coverage is not currently available in Alaska)
- Insurance for All Pilots - from Students to Airline Transport Pilots
- Aircraft Liability Insurance (including passengers!)
- Insurance for Personal Use, Dual Flight Instruction, Sales Demonstration Flight, and Discovery Flights
- Aircraft Physical Damage Insurance options for the aircraft:
- Ground Only, and
- All Risks (Flight, Taxi, Trailering, and Ground)
- Up to five named Pilots on each policy
- Coverage is available for SLSA, ELSA and Experimental category aircraft, including one-of-a-kind. (Physical Damage Insurance may not be available for some Experimental aircraft.)
If you are an EAA member and fly a PPC or a Trike, you need protection. When you buy your insurance through the EAA Powered Parachute and Weight-Shift-Control (Trike) Insurance Plan you are achieving three important objectives:
- You are protecting yourself and your investment
- You are helping to support the EAA member safety and education programs, and
- You are helping to ensure the future availability of this EAA member benefit.
If you have any questions, contact one of the aviation insurance professionals with EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. at 1-866-647-4322.