Antique, classic, and contemporary aircraft are a special class of aircraft. The extra care they require for ownership and flying is worth it to enjoy a life-long experience of flying the way it was meant to be.
EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. has taken a lead in the aviation insurance community to find solutions for Vintage Aircraft Association Members. We’ve worked with insurance markets to develop special coverage and cost savings without compromise to insurance protection. After all, it is all about making sure members are getting the right insurance at the best price!
The EAA Vintage Aircraft Insurance Plan for antique, classic and contemporary airplanes includes these specialized benefits:
- No Hand-Propping Exclusion
- No Component Parts Restrictions
- Broad Form Coverage
- Emergency Off-Airport Landings Coverage
- Premises (General Liability) Insurance
- Use of Other Aircraft Expansion
- Personal Effects and Baggage Coverage
- Owner Repair Option for Claims
- Coverage for pilots from Students to Airline Transport
- Coverage for Senior Pilots
- Suspension of “In-Motion” Coverage available
- Optional Coverage for instruction for hire and sightseeing rides for hire
- Discounts for multiple aircraft when the Owner is the only named pilot (some limitations or restriction may apply)
Enjoy flying in an airplane the way it was meant to be with the EAA Aircraft Insurance Plan for Vintage Aircraft Association Members!
If you have any questions, contact one of the aviation insurance professionals with EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. at 1-866-647-4322.