Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Hours of Operation:
Mon 7/26: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tue 7/27: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wed 7/28: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Thu 7/29: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fri 7/30: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sat 7/31: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
AirVenture Information Services and Assistance Center
The Information Services and Assistance Center is located at the Main Gate entrance and provides assistance and informational to all attendees while at AirVenture.
Services provided include:
- Will call for attendees, vendors, municipalities, local businesses, EAA chapters, EAA divisions, EAA chairmen, and EAA staff.
- Information regarding AirVenture such as daily events, features and attractions, exhibitor locations, shuttles, and restroom locations.
- Recommendations for restaurants, shopping, and how to make the most of out of your AirVenture experience whether you are a first-time or longtime attendee.
- Issuance of proof of EAA membership for individuals who forgot their membership cards.
- Departure passes for pilots preparing to leave AirVenture.
- Assistance for visitors with exchange and daily passes.
- Information on AirVenture volunteer opportunities.
- Additional services such as assistance with lost vehicles, lost and found for items misplaced at the Main Gate, and more.