EAA GirlVenture Camp Mentors must be women and EAA members. Mentors will be a positive aviation role model for campers, sharing their knowledge and experiences in aviation, as well as their passion for EAA. They may be asked to support camp counselors to guide the campers through activities, following the schedule of the camp, and spearhead small group discussions. Mentors may also lead the group offsite and would fulfill legal chaperone requirements. Mentors will guide each camper to delve deeper into their aviation interests.
- Attend mentor training on Sunday from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Meet and greet the girls during check-in.
- Remain with the group between the following hours:
- Sunday 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Monday 6:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 6:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Weekly EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2020 wristband
- Weekly parking pass in general lots
- Flightline Pavilion pass for Thursday-Saturday
- Camp Scholler basic site for the week (upgraded sites at your own expense subject to availability)
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks provided during camp activities
- Event backpack with notebooks, event T-shirts (including your EAA WomenVenture T-shirt) and EAA AirVenture Oshkosh Event Program
*Times are subject to change
Note: A background check and interview will be completed before being accepted as an EAA GirlVenture Camp mentor.