Save yourself time and hassle by leaving the following items at home, in your car or at your campsite, as these items will not be allowed through the admission gates:
- Coolers larger than 12 x 18 inches
- Beer, wine, liquor or any other alcoholic beverage
- Firearms, fireworks and explosives
- Knives with a blade length of more than 4 inches
- Pets, other than service animals
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, “Razor” style boards, Segway personal transports, or any other self-propelled device (except that the following are allowed: a. One person electric/handicapped convenience vehicles; and b. Other Personal Disability Mobility Devices, such as Segways, when required because of the individual’s mobility disability and when operated in a safe manner, consistent with 28 C.F.R. 36.311(b)(1).).
- Oversized backpacks
Members camping in Aircraft Camping areas can keep large coolers in their camping area, as long as the cooler has the proper pass. These coolers will be allowed after being inspected by security staff.
Random checks will be done on coolers, backpacks, large purses, and other bags allowed in. All items, vehicles and persons are subject to search.
Prohibited items, other than firearms and illegal substances, will be the responsibility of the individual who brought the item. If it is left behind, it will be taken to lost and found. If the item is food or beverage, it will be discarded.