Download the new EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 App
Whether you come to fly or to watch, the official 2018 EAA AirVenture app is a must-have for attendees. With a new, user-friendly interface, guests will be able to access interactive maps, schedules, tram routes, services and more. The 2018 EAA AirVenture app is sponsored by BendixKing.
The official EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 application is now available as a free download on iTunes and Google Play.
Features of the app include:
- Plan Your Visit: Plan out your days at AirVenture by browsing the schedule of events. Create your own personal schedule by “favoriting” any and all schedule items. Browse the list of 800+ exhibitors or visit the services menu and “favorite” those you want to visit or remember. Visit the "My EAA" section of the app to view all of your favorited schedule items, exhibits and services.
- Smart Search: View, filter and search EAA AirVenture events, attractions, visitor services, destinations, speakers and exhibitors. The map and search sections make it easy for you to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Interactive Map: The interactive map will give you a better look at the EAA grounds the week of AirVenture. “Favorite” any location on the map to make it easy to get exactly where you’re going. As icons appear on the map, click on them for more details and directions.
- Pin Your Parking: Use the map page to place a pin where you parked and let the app remember so you can enjoy the show.
- Tram Routes: Use the map to view the free tram routes and pick-up locations available to help you get around the AirVenture grounds.
- Interests: Visit the Interests section on the app to access opportunities that fit your interests, such as kids, family, vintage, warbirds and more!
- Alerts: Receive notification alerts regarding activities, weather, and important schedule changes. The app has the most up-to-date news and information available.
Stay tuned for more features, such as food and beverage information and an AirVenture photo stream!