You Gotta Be Here!
Purchase your tickets now for EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2018
As an air show enthusiast, make sure you’re at EAA AirVenture 2018 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, to experience why the world's best aerobatic performers and unique aircraft make it a priority to be at the World's Greatest Aviation Celebration.
Each afternoon at 2:30 p.m. from July 23-29, you'll marvel at the more than 50 individual performances and formation acts presented by Quest Aircraft Company and Pratt & Whitney Canada, including:
- Heritage flights including an Air Combat Command F-16 Viper demo team.
- EAA's very own Young Eagles chairman, Sean D. Tucker, will give high-energy performances in his Oracle Challenger III.
- Kyle Franklin will fly his Franklin Demon-1 biplane known as Dracula.
- Top air show performer and air race competitor Mike Goulian and his Goodyear Extra 330SC.
- Bob Carlton will do stunning performances with his small and speedy SubSonex MicroJetv.
- Aeroshell Aerobatic Team will perform a series of loops, rolls, and bomb bursts in close formation.
- U.S. National and World Freestyle Champion Rob Holland will perform maneuvers never seen before in his one-of-a-kind MXS-RH.
- The Yak-110, an innovative, twin-fuselage aerobatic airplane: two Yak-55s joined together (you have to see it to believe it!).
- Skydiving activities scheduled for Wednesday, July 25, include the International Skydiving Museum Eagles, Vertical Elite, and more!
- 12 vintage Travel Air biplanes from the American Barnstormers Tour.
- “Year of the Tanker” featuring the KC-10, KC-135, and HC-130P/N King.
Expanded! Twilight Flight Fest at the Fun Fly Zone featuring EAA STOL Invitational Flying, Paradigm Aerobatic Team, 3D RC airplanes and helicopters, Patriot Parachute Team, and Red Bull Air Force skydivers.
- Spectacular warbird shows on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, July 24, 27, and 28.
- Two captivating night air shows with fireworks – Wednesday presented by Covington Aircraft and Saturday presented by Oshkosh Corporation.
You will also enjoy:
- Commemoration of the Royal Air Force and the World War I centennials.
- More than 300 warbirdsincluding an XP-82 Twin Mustang, Gloster Meteor, de Havilland DH 112, Venom, Spitfires, F7F Tigercats, P-51C Mustang Lope’s Hope 3rd, C-47 That’s All, Brother, B-26K Special Kay, B-29 Boeing Superfortress Doc, Fokker D.VII, Bell 47 helicopter from the TV show M.A.S.H., and so many more that you will only see in Oshkosh.
- JUST ANNOUNCED! Opening Night Concert featuring Dustin Lynch with Maddie & Tae on Monday, July 23.
- Plus much more!
Purchase your EAA AirVenture Oshkosh admissions, camping, parking, Ford Tri-Motor and B-17 rides, and merchandise in advance!
Buy AirVenture Tickets Today
Whether you come to fly or come to watch, when you visit EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, you experience the World's Greatest Aviation Celebration. Warbirds. Vintage. Homebuilts. Ultralights. Aerobatics. And you.
Plus, take the opportunity to purchase these in advance...