AirVenture Flightline – You Gotta Be Here!
Purchase your tickets now for EAA® AirVenture® Oshkosh™ 2019
Experience why the world's best aerobatic performers and unique aircraft make it a priority to be at the World's Greatest Aviation Celebration® in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. If you’re an air show enthusiast, make sure you’re there July 22-28.
World-class daily air shows start at 2:30 p.m. from July 22-27 and 1 p.m. on July 28, you'll marvel at the more than 180 performing aircraft presented by Quest Aircraft Company and Pratt & Whitney Canada, including:
- Year of the Fighter featuring the F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, F-35, XP-82, and a gathering of P-51s.
- U.S. Air Force Heritage flights featuring the F-22, F-35, A-10, F-86, A-1, and P-51s.
- Kyle Franklin will fly his Franklin Demon-1 biplane known as Dracula.
- Patty Wagstaff, Aviation Hall of Fame inductee and the first woman to win the title of U.S. National Aerobatic champion, will perform with her Extra 330LX.
- Top air show performer and air race competitor Mike Goulian and his Extra 330SC.
- The Aeroshell Aerobatic Team will perform a series of loops, rolls, and bomb bursts in close formation.
- Vicky Benzing will fly her vintage 1940 Boeing Stearman, which has remained as close to original as possible.
- U.S. National Aerobatic Champion and World 4-Minute Freestyle Champion Rob Holland will perform maneuvers never seen before in his one-of-a-kind MX2.
- Jeff Boerboon returns with his Yak-110, an innovative, twin-fuselage aerobatic airplane: two Yak-55s joined together — you have to see it to believe it!
- Aerial firefighting demonstrations will bring various aircraft to showcase the capabilities of the U.S. Forest Service and other entities.
- Two captivating night air shows with fireworks lighting up the sky over Oshkosh starting at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 24, presented by Covington Aircraft, and Saturday, July 27, presented by GE Aviation.
- Skydiving activities including the Patriot Parachute Team, made up of retired U.S. Navy Seals.
- 75th anniversary of D-Day featuring types of aircraft that participated in the invasion on June 6, 1944.
- Twilight Flight Fest at the Fun Fly Zone featuring EAA STOL Invitational flying, Paradigm Aerobatic Team, RC airplanes and helicopters, and Patriot Parachute Team, made up of retired U.S. Navy Seals, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
You will also enjoy:
- More than 300 warbirds and modern military aircraft including an XP-82 Twin Mustang, F6F Hellcat, F4U Corsairs, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, F-35, A-10, and so many more that you will only see in Oshkosh!
- Commemorate the Apollo 11 50th anniversary with command module pilot Michael Collins Friday, July 26, at 8 p.m. at Theater in the Woods presented by Northrop Grumman.
- Opening night concert featuring The Fray with Animal Years on Monday, July 22, presented by Ford Motor Company.
- Plus much more!
Purchase your EAA AirVenture Oshkosh admissions, camping, parking, Ford Tri-Motor and B-17 rides, and merchandise in advance!
Whether you come to fly or come to watch, when you visit EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, you experience the World's Greatest Aviation Celebration. Warbirds. Vintage. Homebuilts. Ultralights. Aerobatics. And you.