Unfortunately, EAA has decided to cancel the popular Hops & Props event in 2021. Save the date for EAA Hops & Props 2022 — Saturday, March 12, 2022.
VIP Dinner: 4:30 p.m.
General Admission: 7-10 p.m.
$65 – Barrel (General Admission Member)
$75 – Growler (General Admission Nonmember)
$115 – Pint (VIP Dinner Member)
$125 – Taster (VIP Dinner Nonmember)
Day-Of Tickets (if still available)
$75 – Barrel (General Admission Member Tickets)
$85 – Growler (General Admission Nonmember Tickets)
$125 – Pint (VIP Dinner Member)
$135 – Taster (VIP Dinner Nonmember)
Looking for a place to stay in Oshkosh? Our partner hotels are offering shuttle service to the event. Click the links for their special rates!
- The Hilton Garden Inn Oshkosh is offering a rate of $134 that includes breakfast with mention of Hops & Props at booking.
- Rates start at $99.99 at the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel when you mention Hops & Props at time of booking.
- Use the group code "HOP" for special rates at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oshkosh and get wristbands to their Hops & Props shuttle. Must choose a shuttle time at reservation.
- Windgate by Wyndham in Appleton is offering $85 per night for Double Queen and $95 per night for a King Suite. Use the Rate Code HOPSPR when booking for Friday 3/8 and Saturday 3/9! (Shuttle will not be available from this property).
- Comfort Suites – Oshkosh is offering rooms at $89 plus tax, including Wi-Fi and breakfast!