View Openings & Apply
EAA internships provide real-world work experience for post-high school students of all education backgrounds, skills, and interests. Prepare for your future career in a fast-paced work environment while getting an inside look at the world’s most passionate aviation community!
Paid summer internships are available in:
- Business Development
- Membership Services
- Human Resources
- Government Advocacy
- Information Technology (IT)
- Convention Admin
- Graphic Design
AIRVENTURE WEEK EMPLOYMENT
Be part of the World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration®!
EAA would like you to join our team! We are looking for fun and motivated individuals to help fill more than 600 positions and have an experience of a lifetime. The week of EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is a great way to earn extra cash while using existing skills or learn new ones. From students to seniors, the right position is waiting for you.
We will be hiring for the following support positions at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2019, July 22-July 28.
- Security (Gate check, bag check, etc.) – must be 16+ years of age
- Retail – must be 14+ years of age
- Bartender – must be 18+ years of age
- Camper Registration – must be 18+ years of age
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2019 Hiring Events
Upcoming EAA Hiring Events for on-site interviews have been scheduled for the following dates and times at the EAA AirVenture Museum. Apply online to expedite your registration and interview process.
- Thursday, March 28, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM *Maintenance/Security
- Tuesday, April 9, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, April 13, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, April 17, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Saturday, May 4, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Saturday, May 11, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Thursday, June 13, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday, June 15, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Saturday, June 22, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.