EAA strives to be a strong community partner by supporting charitable and cultural efforts within the greater Fox Valley area and other communities through activities such as:
- Providing in-kind support (i.e., museum passes) for local fundraising events.
- Partnering with other community non-profits to mutually strengthen fundraising efforts.
- Offering free community activities such as a regular speaker series that brings notable individuals to the Museum to highlight historical aviation events and milestones.
- Offering unique, interactive educational programs.
EAA designed Community Involvement Guidelines to help coordinate and maximize our offerings in the following ways:
- Provide a more defined approach to responding to requests for support of community events.
- Develop a fair and easy process to identify, evaluate, and support efforts of the non-profit community.
- Develop a process that allows for tracking and quantifying impact.
An EAA staff committee supports these goals and provides community leadership.