When you use an airplane you don’t own, do you have insurance protection?
Stop wondering and know you are covered. Listed below are a few of the benefits you'll receive when you choose to protect yourself with the EAA Personal Non-Owned Aircraft Insurance Plan.
- Liability Insurance for bodily injury and property damage while you are using a non-owned aircraft, whether you are renting or borrowing.
- Physical Damage Liability Insurance from $5,000 up to $150,000 for your responsibility for physical damage to a non-owned aircraft you are renting or borrowing.
- Deductible Liability Insurance included when you purchase Physical Damage Insurance. Deductible Liability Insurance will cover the deductible on the owner's or lessor's aircraft that is borrowed or rented up to $5,000 per occurrence, regardless of liability. This insurance is part of the coverage provided by Physical Damage Liability Insurance.
- Sanctioned Civil Air Patrol Operation are automatically covered.
- Expanded Insurance Coverage for EAA members:
- Aircraft Categories including Standard, Special Light Sport, and Experimental and Experimental Light Sport (excluding Student Pilots);
- $10,000 Medical Payments Insurance for each person;
- $5,000 Personal Effects Insurance for each passenger (each occurrence);
- $25,000 Expenses for Search and/or Rescue (each occurrence)
Request Your Free Quote!
If you have questions about the EAA Personal Non-Owned Aircraft Insurance Plan, contact an EAA Aircraft Insurance Plan specialist today at 1-866-647-4322.