What is holding you back from building the aircraft of your dreams?
Our team of aviation experts at EAA Finance Solutions administered by NAFCO is ready to walk you through the process of financing an aircraft kit or materials to build a plans-based aircraft.
Why EAA Finance Solutions administered by NAFCO?
- Experience - Funding the widest range of aircraft in the GA Industry since 1994;
- Bank Affiliation - Affiliation with Pilot Bank gives us the flexibility to meet your every financing need; and
- Recognized Expertise - One of only two approved NextGen GA loan servicing agents for avionics upgrades.
Aircraft kit and materials financing:
- 90 Day Pre-Approval
- Loans up to 85% of the lower of average of 3 comparables or the purchase price
- Phased approach:
- Phase 1 - Purchase Airframe Kit/Materials: 20% down on airframe, up to 10 year term with a 3 year balloon and rates depend on make/model
- Phase 2 - Refinance Airframe Loan to Add Firewall Forward: Another 15% down (aircraft treated as a completed aircraft), up to 20 year term and rates depend on the make/model and loan amount
- Exclusive EAA member discounts on already industry-low rates and loan fees
So, why wait? You’ve dreamed about building an aircraft for years. Now is the time. EAA Finance Solutions will help you make those dreams a reality.
For more information on EAA Finance Solutions, please contact an agent at the EAA-authorized lender, NAFCO, at (800) 999-3712 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Or if you’re ready to get a loan, please fill out an application online for a no-obligation rate quote. Please be sure to provide them with your EAA member number!