Start using the card that gives you exceptional rewards and valuable benefits while it supports EAA
Enjoy these great benefits every day:
- Up to 10% off on purchases with Aircraft Spruce & Specialty1
$50 Cash Rewards Bonus after first eligible net purchase2
- 2% cash back on every $1 spent on combined gas and aviation fuel eligible net purchases3,4
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases—there’s no limit to the amount you can earn4
- No Annual Fee (based on creditworthiness)
- No foreign transaction fee
- 24-hour Concierge Service5
- Zero fraud liability6
- Special Signature advantages, including merchant upgrades, offers and savings
- And more!
Plus, each purchase helps support EAA programs. Cardmembers have already helped contribute over $940,000 to projects like the museum and youth programs.
There are two different EAA Visa cards: the EAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card and the EAA Cash Rewards Visa Card. You will first be considered for the EAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card. If you do not qualify for the EAA Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card, you will be considered for the EAA Cash Rewards Card. The EAA Cash Rewards Card has different terms as set forth here, and may not offer the same Visa Signature benefits.
To apply by phone call: 888-327-2265, Ext. 39171
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
1 Some restrictions may apply. View the list of discounts available from Aircraft Spruce & Specialty.
2 To earn the Cash Rewards Bonus, eligible net purchase must be made within 90 days of account open date. Please allow 6-8 weeks after first purchase is made for account to be credited. Cash back can be redeemed via a statement credit, U.S. Bank Rewards Visa Card,* or a deposit into a U.S. Bank checking or savings account.
3 2% cash back is earned on the first $1,250 in combined gas and aviation fuel net purchases annually. After the annual threshold is met, gas and aviation fuel eligible net purchases will earn 1% cash back. Transactions qualify for 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to identify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
4 Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. See Cardmember Agreement for details.
5 Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by Visa Signature Concierge on cardmembers' behalf.
6 U.S. Bank provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardmember must notify U.S. Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
* The U.S. Bank Rewards Visa Card cannot be reloaded with additional funds, nor can it be used at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine). Terms and conditions apply and other fees may apply to Rewards Cards. For complete terms and conditions, see the "U.S. Bank Rewards Card Cardholder Agreement" available at www.usbankrewardscard.com. This Rewards Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
The creditor and issuer of the EAA Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.