Whether volunteering time, giving services or making financial contribution, people's efforts make a difference and give wings to others.
In just a few short weeks, via this Web site, EAA will be highlighting these amazing stories and will be adding new stories throughout the coming year.
You'll learn about .
- Johnnie and Nina Clay Paradiso and the scholarship they established on behalf of their father, John.
- Heather, Mark, Trip and George Taylor's love for aviation and George's surprise 70th birthday party.
- Russ McFarlane and his belief that flying can help youth achieve their fullest potential.
- Craig and Connie Willan's desire to share in space exploration.
- And poet, Mike Titre, whose passion for EAA led to his co-founding KidVenture.
So, visit again. Visit often. Share your story with us.