We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA at Your Local AirportEducation, hands-on activities, friendship, fun, and fly-ins. Find them near you.
Chapter Renewal Overdue
January 2021 – If you have recently completed renewal, please double check that both the online portion has been completed and that payment has been submitted. If both these steps are done, thank you and please disregard this notice. You will know if the online portion has been completed if you have received the summary and voucher/receipt emails. These go to all officers regardless of who actually completed the online portion.
The deadline to complete your chapter renewal was December 31, 2020. Please complete or designate someone else to complete the renewal as soon as possible.
If you are an outgoing chapter officer, please forward the information on to the new chapter officers as they will still need to complete the renewal. Having all of the chapter's relevant information for renewal on hand will be helpful to expedite the process. Less than 15 minutes is needed to complete and submit your chapter renewal.
Click here to view the chapter renewal information checklist and helpful tips and tricks.
- Your passcode to log in is as follows and should be written in all lowercase: flyeaa
- Once you have completed the renewal, don't forget to click "Submit." You will know your renewal has gone through when you receive two emails. One is a summary of all the information you entered on the renewal tool. Please look this information over carefully and make sure it is all correct as this is what is used for your chapter website as well as the find-a-chapter function on the EAA website. If any changes need to be made, please call or email them in right away. The second email will be a receipt if you paid by credit card or a voucher if you selected the pay by check option. The voucher tells you who to make the check out to and where to send it. If you opt to pay by check, please follow up with the appropriate person to make sure it actually gets mailed!
- Insurance costs for 2021 will remain the same as they were in 2020. Chapter insurance protects the chapter at all EAA chapter approved events including monthly meetings and gatherings. Although many chapters have been unable to hold events due to the pandemic, we will unfortunately not be able waive insurance premiums.
Accessing The Chapter Renewal Tool
- Select chapter type (EAA, IAC, Ultralights, Vintage, or Warbirds)
- Enter chapter number
- Enter passcode flyeaa — (note: all lowercase)
Only through the ongoing dedication of your chapter members and leaders has the EAA family been able to accomplish so much. Please take a few moments to thank them for their service to your chapter, for sharing their wisdom, and giving of their time and talents for the betterment of your chapter and EAA community.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us at 800-564-6322 and ask for the Chapters department, or email us at Chapters@EAA.org.
Thank you for your service!